Selecting an Egg Donor
1. Complete the application and clinic information form and send to:
Houston TX 77024
**You may also fax or email these forms.
2. You will be notified when we receive your information. An appointment can be requested to review potential candidates from the database. You may also request and review additional information on the candidates via email or mail.
3. Once you have selected an egg donor, we will contact her to determine her availability. At that time, please submit your donor selection form. We review any known scheduling conflicts. A legal contract and invoice will be initiated. Legal contracts and payment must be received before the donor can make her initial visit appointment with your physician.
4. If you have selected an out of town or out of state egg donor, a travel fund will be set up with the travel deposit. We do offer in house travel services or through an agency’s recommended escrow account services.
5. Once legal contracts and payment are complete, the egg donor is provided next steps in the donor IVF screening process.
6. We obtain a copy of the egg donor’s calendar and follow the egg donor throughout her entire cycle. Intended Parents are notified on the status of their egg donor by phone or email throughout the cycle. The donor is compensated in full on the day of her egg retrieval for her time, effort, and inconvenience.
Why Choose Us?
- Each Participant Is Thoroughly Screened
- No Consultation Fees
- ASRM Recommended
- Discreet & Highly Professional
- Ensures Satisfaction