Gestational Surrogacy Program
Welcome to the Fertility Resources of Houston Surrogacy Program.
Gestational surrogacy/ carrier is the method utilized in our program. Using in vitro fertilization, eggs harvested from either the intended mother or an egg donor are fertilized with the prospective father’s sperm, and then transferred to the uterus of the gestational surrogate mother. She then carries and gives birth to the child(ren).
Having a child with the help of a gestational carrier can be an exciting and fulfilling way to meet that need. The gestational surrogacy process allows a child to be biologically related to either one or (in the case of In Vitro Fertilization) both parents. It also gives the couple the opportunity to become involved in the pregnancy itself.
From the beginning, generous and compassionate women who choose to create life recognize their important role in nurturing, nourishing and protecting the life that grows within them as a precious gift. After all, the true genesis of the child is its creation in the minds and hearts of the couple.
- Intended Parents – Feel free to contact us for more information
- Surrogate Mothers
Prospective Carrier Criterion :
- Preferable between the ages of 21-42 years old
- Has had a least 1 term, uncomplicated pregnancy and raising own child(ren)
- Stable, supportive family environment
- Financially stable and not receiving public assistance
- Smoke/Drug Free
- Emotionally and Physically Healthy
Why Choose Us?
- Each Participant Is Thoroughly Screened
- No Consultation Fees
- ASRM Recommended
- Discreet & Highly Professional
- Ensures Satisfaction